Sunday, July 4, 2010

Lots of Handmade Goodies!

Hi Friends! First of all I want to say thank you to everyone who buys kits and embellishments from me! One thing I've found, since starting the shop on Etsy, is that most people who buy from me, prefer not to go through Etsy. I dont know if it is because it's not in Aussie dollars, or if it's because of Paypal, but whatever the case, I've decided to offer things first on here, and then put whatever is left over into the Etsy shop. So that means that you guys will get first pick of what's on offer, and you'll also get it cheaper, because I wont be factoring in any fees.

All you'll need to do is send me an email at samjackem@yahoo.com.au to place your order.

I have lots of embellishment kits that I'll be putting up in the next few days, but here's a bit of a look at some photos I've taken so far...






So keep an eye out over the next week or so, if you want first pick of what I've got on offer. I'll have some paper kits and new buttons too :)

15 comments:

Melinda Spinks said...

You go girl!
How cute are the little owl buttons? Just love what you are doing Sam, good luck with it.
Do you have a blinkie that I could put on my blog to promote you?
Melinda x

Liz said...

All I can say is WOW WOW WOW WOW!! This stuff is gorgeous!! I so want it!! Can't wait till it goes up for sale! Your stuff is amazing and awesome and fantastic! Ditto with the blinkie! Everyone should come to Purple Craft to shop!!

amanda73 said...

wow, wow, i so want to order some of this stuff

Corrina said...

Awesome idea!!!! Cut out the middle man and get a gorgeous blog for us all to add to our lists. Good luck C x

Mel said...

Agree with every comment, want some too.....Melxx

Fran said...

These look so fabulous - cute cute cute!!

Fran xx

Tracie said...

Oh goody Samantha! Etsy scares me for exactly the reasons you mentioned and I generally just go there to look and drool.

Sue Plumb said...

Can't wait Sam!!! XXX

Monique Liedtke said...

Oh wow!! LOVE your stuff!! those owl buttons are too cute!!!

Darlene S. said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!! I especially love the flowers in the pink photo! :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow Samantha! Amazing stuff!!! Do you still take paypal?

Rosana Garcia Hess said...

Awesome!!! Your stuff is gorgeous!!!I´m a new follower and your lovely giveaway it´s here:
http://rosana-pedacinhodemim.blogspot.com/2010/07/giveaway.html
Thanks for the chance
Hugs from Brazil

Debbie said...

Can't wait!!! There's goes my wallet!

Alannah said...

I am loving the red white and blue range, and the blossoms in the last pic are so beautiful. Your work is devine. smiles, luvbooks.

CreativeMe68 said...

WOW Such a gorgeous range Luv Shaz xoxo