Sunday, August 8, 2010

Need Some Inspiration?

Then look no further than these layouts featuring Purple Pumpkin buttons...


This stunning layout was made by Debbie Burns, using a button from the Green Birds Kit. I love how she has the button on top of a punched circle, it really stands out!


You can see more of Debbie's beautiful layouts on her blog HERE.


And how about this gorgeous layout, created by Sue Plumb? Can you spot the Purple Pumpkin button on there? (And aren't those photos just the cutest?!)


You can see more of Sue's fabulous layouts HERE.

I hope you enjoyed seeing these layouts as much as I did! Thanks so much Debbie and Sue for letting me share your creations on here.

Now, I'll be back tomorrow with some sneak peeks of the new kits. Until then....happy scrapping!

2 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Both of the layouts are really cute! TFS!

Mel said...

Gorgeous works here, super cute.