Monday, May 23, 2011

Perfect Embellishment

Hello everyone,

Hope you all had a lovely weekend :)) They go too quick tho hey!

Well just a little share today.  Do you remember these little cuties????  I couldn't wait to use them on some layouts!!!


 Now you have to please excuse the poor quality photo of this layout.  We had very overcast and dull weather today, so my photo isn't really great.  But I just love this little cute tiger button...a very PERFECT addition to my layout.  Everytime I look at these cute buttons...they make me smile.  They are so bright and fun. Adds a lot of spunk to a layout I reckon!


Close up... Can you also see that blue doiley??  I cut a PP doiley (EEK!!) into fours and layered it up underneath my paper for a different look.


Well that is all I to share with you today.  Its great to see so many entries for this months sketch challenge already!!!! FAB WORK GIRLS!!!  

Don't forget, if you haven't done yours yet, you have until midnight 31st May to upload your entry.  Just remember....to include a PP embellishment somewhere on your layout!

Thanks for visiting

3 comments:

Anne P said...

Just perfect Mel. Love the LO.

Moonie said...

i love this.... simply stunning... real rustic yet sweet feel to it x

Mel said...

Oh Sam, this is a super stunning layout, I have to say another congratulations when I saw dear Jack on the cover of the new SM Magazine, I was stoked. Gorgeous work, love the button, still working on my PP layout. Melxx