Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sketch Sample for May - Hayley

Well I hope you are all planning on getting done the May Sketch Challenge, it is such a versatile sketch. I have chosen to use it as is and just added a few extra elements.



I have added a banner which I cut some triangles in some co-ordinating papers, inked them and mounted them. I then have used some red twine form Purple Pumpkin to finish off the banner.



as you can see also I had to add the car button as well as the colours were too perfect not to.

Lastly I have mounted a Large Dino button on top of a scallop, I also inked the outside in black.



So it is as easy as that and don't forget to link your layout over on the right hand side so we can all admire your work:)

Hayles xx

6 comments:

Georgiana said...

This is a great layout!

Kim said...

Love all the elements of this page! It turned out very cool:)
~Kim

Nati Tristan said...

This is such a neat and adorable layout!

Anne P said...

Fabulous, love the colours and your choice of buttons.

Belinda said...

LOVE this Hayles!!! Awesome colour palette and that banner is fabo especially with the twine added. Gorgeous work!!

Unknown said...

Hoolie Doolie...this is smokin hot!!! Love it Hayles!!