Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy Weekend....

...Purple Pumpkin followers!! Belinda here today. I hope you have a fabulous weekend planned scrapping up a storm. That is what I will be doing, (after the housework!) making sure I use as many Purple Pumpkin embellishments as I can to make some room for the next sale!! ;-)

It doesn't matter whether I am creating a layout or a card I can always find the perfect PP embellie to coordinate. Check out this card I made for my DH for fathers' day...



That adorable little deer button is just the perfect touch.

Next up is a layout I created for the Inspiration Challenge over at Get Picky. I have used a bright yellow satin lollipop with a buzzy bee button in the centre and a layered fabric flower...



These next two layouts I created for palette #75 over at The Color Room. On this one I have used some fabulous purple and white twine and a little kitten button peeping out of my cluster...



And on this layout I have used a blue chenille lollipop, an aeroplane button and a little truck/car button...




Well that's all from me today. I hope you can get a little bit of inspiration from my projects and create your own using lots of fabulous embellies. Don't forget the 123 Challenge for September. I can't wait to see what you come up with. I always love seeing the different ways everyone uses their Puple Pumpkin embellishments.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!!

Cheers
Belinda

2 comments:

Anne P said...

STUNNING as always Belinda.

Cathy said...

WOW Belinda stunning creations as usual.. love all your yummy layering and gorgeous detail.. awesome work!! Have a wonderful week :)) hugs