Thursday, September 29, 2011

A sad final share..... with Anne

For my final share here on Purple Pumpkin I would first of all like to thank Sam for being so great to work with. I LOVE her products and it is with a sad heart I have stood aside from the DT but I can't wait to see all the AMAZING work the new DT is sure to come up with.

I made this LO at retreat and had fun with a star denim and vinyl round a spotty button and some twine. I based this LO on sketch 173 at Creative Scrappers.

Here is a close up of my title (and for something different I didn't stitch it... LOL).

Thank you for all your support and comments during the last six months.

Thanks for Looking...... Anne.

3 comments:

Jona Panesa said...

awesome lay-out!

Kerry said...

Great page to leave us with. It is sad to see you go, I'm sure we will see your work around somewhere. Happy scraping.

Sandra said...

I love the way you have created those negative letters Anne ... you are a very patient woman!!