Monday, October 24, 2011

Run Run Run by Sar

I've had an awesome weekend of scrapbooking with the Scrapbook Savvy Cybercrop happening all week, continuing unil midnight this Thursday 27th October. Head over to the forum if you'd like to play along.

After I'd finished all of my cybercrop challenges, I sat down to do something special for my Purple Pumpkin blog post today.

I pulled out an older kit called 'Old School' from SFS, and it just worked perfectly with so many of my Purple Pumpkin embellishments.

Run Run Run - a page featuring my little boy last year at his first athletics carnival.


A close up the XL Alphabet Button, which I've inked to suit. This button is sitting on top of a vinyl cog, is wrapped in green twine and then layered over the top of a row of tickets.


A closeup of the felt embellishment peeking out, I have cut this in half so I can use the other half on another layout...talk about value for money!


And a closeup of my journalling, about Cooper's day.


Thanks for visiting Purple Pumpkin today, see you again soon!

3 comments:

KerrynF said...

Looks awesome Sar, love the ripped paper.

Sara said...

This looks great Sar. I love the different colours for the title.

Lizzy Hill said...

This is really neat ~ love the 'cog' & the idea of inking the button...& the colours all blend perfectly:)