Friday, October 21, 2011

Sizzling Summer....at Purple Pumpkin

I feel that already we are going to have a HOT summer. And my favourite holiday spot to be while the weather is warm, is on a beach and to be swimming in the surf. My three girls love when we go away because they know that hubby and i choose a place either up or down the coast from where we live. So on our last holiday, we visited Forster and i took over 300 photos on our holiday. Because of this, i have heaps of beachy photos to scrap.



I have completed this layout based on the Scrap the Girls Challenge.

I find that the spotty buttons go with absolutely EVERYTHING.


And the crochet doiley are just gorgeous and so bright which yes, you could guess, were a great embellishment for my layout.


And i couldn't resist a cluster of embellishments which resembled and complimented the beach...


So i hope you enjoyed todays upload and that it made you ALL happy and bright on such a gorgeous day...

6 comments:

Belinda said...

Fabulous beach layout Kylie!!! I can almost smell the sea breeze!! :-)

Roxy said...

This is gorgeous, beautiful job!!!

Ελευθερία said...

great job...love all those embelishements!!! and the crochet doilies!!! wow!!!

Anonymous said...

wow........Fabulous page!! Love it!

TraceyT said...

This is really beautiful!

Kerry said...

I love your LO, the subtle colours are great it makes the page feel warm and relaxed, exactly what you do on a beach.