Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Waiting & Waiting! ;)

Hello there! Today I'd like to share with you all my latest layout based on last week's colour palette at The Colour Room. The colours reminded me of the modern take on the traditional Christmas colours and I'm bursting to scrap some more Christmassy pics.

These pics are of my daughter's experience in having to wait in line for such a long time for a toddler (just over one and half hours) to see Santa. It was well worth the wait of course and they had such a lovely time on all the rides inside the magic cave. The wait was better than the year before though... 2 hours! LOL! :)

So here's my layout, "Waiting & Waiting"...


I've used OA's new line "Holiday Style" here along with their green sprinkler spray. I've used some numbers for the "countdown" theme. I also used the negative sheet as a mask.

Here are a couple of closies of the gorgeous Purple Pumpkin goodies that I've used on my layout...


Check out that gorgeous PP felt flower (albeit cut up) - I love those bright pinks! And so funky too!


Peekaboo! There's the rest of it! I've also got PP doilies and doiley trims (all cut up too - LOL. That way you can also s t r e t c h them out before you glue them - they take on a different look! An example of this technique is in my first close-up photo). And of course a PP Spotty Dotty button - the perfect finishing touch, I always say! :)

This layout was a joy to make! The Christmas spirit is still going! For me anyway!!

Have you got some awesome Chrissy photos you need to scrap? This month's sketch is a great starting point to get the job done! I think Purple Pumpkin's embellishments give a real "warm vibe" to festive pics such as these. I just love 'em! :D

TFL!

Cheers,
Chantal ;)

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh my goodness Chantal - what an awesome page!!! I love it all, and the spotty buttons are a favourite of mine too.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Thanks Sandra! Those buttons really are great aren't they?! :)