Sunday, April 29, 2012

Cosmo - By Crece

Hello everyone, hope you all have had an awesome weekend. It has been a little wet here where I live in QLD, Australia.
Today I'm sharing a layout which I have created for my Mum. About a month or so ago she had to make the hard decision of putting down her dog Cosmo. He was 15 years old and had some pretty bad heart problems. This was the last photo I took of him before he was put to rest.

 Close ups...

As you can see the tag has got the awesome brown/teal twine attached to it. The cluster is the vinyl lollipop flower with book paper and button, the green heart button was from last months sale, with brown/white twine. I also tucked a doily under the lollipop flower to add some more colour. 
Again here in this close up you can see the green doily paired up with an awesome brown patterned button that I had in my Purple Pumpkin Stash.

Dont forget you still have until tomorrow to get your Sketch challenge in for the month of April

Thanks for looking, Enjoy your week
xxx

1 comment:

Raechelle Bellus said...

this is a beautiful tribute. Nicely done. I am sure your mom with cherish this.