Sunday, April 8, 2012

She enjoyed the good things in Life - By Crece


I hope you and your family are enjoying your Easter and Mr E Bunny has been to visit. My little Fletchy was up early this morning searching for eggs that had been hidden all over the house for him to find...(layouts to come ...Surprise, Surprise!)

Moving right along to the layout i would love to share with you. I created this layout on Friday, I was really pleased with how it turned out.

I hate scrapping layouts of myself, mainly cos I hate photos of me, but this layout just came together so easily and it helps when you add a little Purple Pumpkin into the mix... 


here is a close up of the purple Doily I used

This is a pale purple/white spotted button (hard to tell when the sun goes down and your trying to take photos...how rude of the sun!) anyways all I did to create this look was simply wrap some black/white twine around the button - easy. Just wrap it around till you like the look put a lil dob of glue
(I use Helmar 450 Quick Dry Glue) and stick to your layout!

Well I hope you are enjoying your day, and have a wonderful week

XXX

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh what a fantastic Idea! so love how you have created this layouts! so stunning! Happy Easter! {HUGS}

Unknown said...

What a great layout! Love all the embellishment<3.