Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A couple of layouts to share - By Crece

Hello and welcome to Tuesdays post for Purple Pumpkin.
Hope you have all been well, its been pretty cold here in Queensland, Australia especially in the early hours of the morning.

Today I would like to share 2 layouts I have created using some awesome Purple Pumpkin items.

This first layout was inspired by a sketch over at Stuck Sketches. This is my bestest friend Nicole on her wedding day when she married the love of her life Glen.


And here is a close up of some of the Purple Pumpkin embellishments I have used...

I love the silky satin lollypop flowers with the spotty button centre, they are such a full looking flower and easy to work with, I have also created a bow using some brown/white twine and a cream/black patterned button I got a little while ago in the Black and White Kit that was available.

This next layout was a quick one i whipped up for the black with 2 challenge...

I have cut a blue doily in half and added this funky patterned blue/white button that i found in my Purple Pumpkin Stash. It goes really well with the black, white and blue challenge.

Thanks for looking, and have a wonderful week

xxx

1 comment:

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Beautiful work Crece!!! I love your clean style!!!