Thursday, July 12, 2012

Photo album by Vicky!

Hi to all of you wonderful PP followers!

Just a quick post from me today as I am on vacation and I have limited access to the internet!
This is an album that I made as a gift to a friend using my Bind it all! The pages inside are empty so she can place photos of her sweet little boy!



Here is a cute PP button with a helicopter!


And another PP button and half a blue doily!


Well, that's all for today! I told you it would be quick! LOL...I have to run!
I wish you all a lovely day!!!
Have fun creating and don't forget about the PP sale on the 27th!!!
Hugsss!!!
xxxx

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Oh how adorable. My Niece had a baby a month ago and something like this would be super for her.
I have the crotchet flowers and some of your buttons when I won a challenge with you, they are superb quality and so gorgeous. Debbiex