Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Bang BANG! - By Crece

Good morning everyone, hope you have had a wonderful start to the week. Here in QLD the Weather has been soooo nice, ive been enjoying the sun and the crisp nights.

Todays layout im sharing with you is of both my boys. For Christmas they were given Nerf Guns (im not a huge fan of the kids having guns, and i had to have my arm twisted by Hubby to allow them to have these)
The other day they were mucking around and wanted me to take photos (and I did - couldnt help myself)

So here is the layout I have titled 'Bang BANG!'

I wanted to use black, white and orange for this layout (dont know why but the colour combo just jumped right out for me) I have used a couple of Purple Pumpkin goodies...

here is a close up...
Black vinyl cog, large black/white spotted button, white and large orange spotted button and black/white twine.

Thanks for looking, and I hope you have a great week. remember to get cracking on this months Purple Pumpkin Recipe Challenge...and keep coming back here to the Purple Pumpkin blog to see other fantastic work from our creative design team

xxx

1 comment:

Anne P said...

Love the colours in this and your background is fabbo.