Thursday, August 2, 2012

"Happy face" by Vicky!


Hello my friends!

Today I will share with you a layout I did while I was on my summer holidays!
It is a challenge for me to use more than 1 photos on a layout and I really hope you like it!
This is my young 3year old DD Ioli!


I have used many PP products on this but the eye catcher is that fab owl button!!!


I have made a circle around the photos to point them out using two colors of twine!


Hidden under the photo you will also see an orange ticket!



Guess what? There are a few vintage lucky dips left for you to buy!
Believe me when I say...they are mouth dropping!!!! 
I can't wait to see what you will create with our recipe this month!!!
'Till next time....
Hugs from sunny Greece!!!
xxx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like this!!! Sometimes us mums do little photo shoots where none of the photos are terrific but are all good and we want to show off every aspect of our little treasures. Thinking I might scraplift this one. The twine circle draws them all together and is a perfect anchor for your cluster. And love the trimmings on the photos too. Really good job. :-)

Lizzy said...

This looks great, I love how you've used all the little photos.
I'd like to scraplift this one too, I have so many photos of my little grandsons first haircut.

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Thank you ladies!!! I would love to be notified when your lift is ready!! I am flattered!!!
xxx

Anna said...

I really like this layout. Very colourful and happy! Thanks for sharing it :-)

Ella Swan said...

Beautiful work Vicky! Lovely!!

yolande k said...

Bravo Vicky pour cette superbe page multi-photos...