Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hello from Crece...

Hi everyone, hope you have been having a great week. Ive been busy creating a few projects, 2 I wish to share with you today. First up is a layout I created the other day of my two boys.


And here is a close up..


Ive used some awesome Washi Tape, spotted button, vinyl cogs and a rocket button from a boys pack I got awhile ago.

This is the card I created th other day. I love red, black and white together. This card is a very simple design that can be reproduced anytime, and with any colour combo of washi tapes.

Thanks for looking, dont forget to check out this months Sketch challenge and have a go.

XXX

4 comments:

Anne P said...

Fabulous creations Crece.

apapelouca.blogspot.com said...

So Nice Anne, cute picture of your boys . I love boy Lo.
XX

Annette Allen said...

wow these are awesome..

Unknown said...

Military Challenge Coins
WOW! What a cool pictures thanks for sharing and just keep up the good work and share more like it.