Saturday, September 8, 2012

Layout and card share with Gwen

Well hello everyone... how did we all go with the store update last night?  How cute are the new flair buttons!! I hope you all grabbed a pack or two :)

I have a layout to share today using more super sweet Purple Pumpkin pattern buttons... I love combining them with flowers and layers in my layouts.



and the full layout...


and also a quick card to share... love how Purple Pumpkin is the perfect finishing touch to a card...  This one features a Spotty Button top in brown and a paper doily that I have scrunched.



If you missed the store update last night, be sure to pop by today and see what's new :)
Gwen

1 comment:

Saucy Siciliana said...

Wow, you are so talented. I have not talent at all at handicrafts, I know how to cook and bake but I'm terrible at decorating the cakes I make so I just don't decorate them. I am a new follower from Sicily. I found you through our common friend Lizzy.