Wednesday, October 24, 2012

"Happy Halloween" - by Debbie


Hi Everyone! 
 I'm so excited to be sharing my first layout with you as a new member of the Purple Pumpkin Design Team!  I decided to work with this month's sketch, which I rotated. 
 
I splattered a little paint on my layout, did a little stamping and 
added some texture with machine stitching.


I dug into my Purple Pumpkin stash, as I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my DT goodies!

Here I used a vampire button from my stash:

and here I used a black spotty button which I added some colored flat black pearls and a Purple Pumpkin green doily. 

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to join in on our sketch challenge!
 . . . Debbie

3 comments:

Tracey said...

What a fabulous page Debbie!! I love this!!

Pam said...

Very nice! Love all of the detail!
Pam

Ella Swan said...

Great take on the sketch Debbie & a wonderfully colourful creation!!