Thursday, October 4, 2012

That's what friends are for - by Crece

Wow, I cant believe we are already into October, this year has flown by so quickly.
As we say goodbye to some fantastic Design Team Members, Soon we will be welcoming in our new ones. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the girls who are leaving, and wish them well with their next chapter on their creative journey. You have been wonderful to work with and inspirational, thank you.

 Today I would love to share with you a layout I created of my friend Tracey and Me.

'That's what friends are for' is what I called this layout, cos as the song says 'in good times and bad times ill be by your side forevermore...' and its true!
I think we better have a looky at the close ups so you can see the purple pumpkin goodies I have used on this layout...

Here I have used a wooden heart shaped button, with green/white twine and a brown/cream patterned button I got from my Vintage Lucky Dip Bag.

Just under the butterfly again is another brown/cream button I got from the vintage Lucky Dip and I also have used a brown resin flower.

Thanks for looking, and enjoy your week
xxx

4 comments:

Anne P said...

LOVELY design Crece. Great use of PP bits and bobs.

Julene Matthews said...

Very nice layout cRece.I think I spot some scrapmatts

Sarah said...

Really stunning!!!

Ella Swan said...

Beautiful page - love the way you have embellished it!