Saturday, April 20, 2013

"It's all about the cake"....by Karen Grose

Hello everyone !!  I'm excited to be sharing with you today my first "official" creation for Purple Pumpkin.    I created this LO for the current White with 1 challenge.  Pictures are from my youngest son's birthday party last year.





A few close ups.  Here I have used one of the Purple Pumpkin tags





And here, I've used a couple of Purple Pumpkin tickets to journal the event.  A must have in everyone's stash :)




To create my background, I used ink, mist, paint, water and texture paste.  Together with some stencilling, creates a bright and fun background.



Thanks for stopping by.  Hope to see you all joining in our sketch challenge this month.  

Until next time.....happy scrapping !!!

Karen

1 comment:

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Karen this is stunning!! So bright and happy and fun!!!xx Love it!!