Tuesday, May 28, 2013

38 Years by Karen Grose

Hello Purple Pumpkin followers, I hope you're all having a great week.  Today I'm sharing with you my latest PP creation that was for this month's challenge at Scrap Friends.

38 YEARS



This time I've only used a couple of PP embellies, as I wanted the Tulle Bling Flower to be the "hero" on the page.  I love this flower.  I'm not one to use flowers very often, but this is stunning.  I've also used one of the resin flowers up the top corner.  So cute, and goes well with everything.  I love how PP embellies are so versatile.


A close up of the resin flower.



And my new favourite PP embellie - The Tulle Bling Flower.  Simply gorgeous, and at $1.50 each, an absolute bargain.  Make sure you visit the shop and stock up before they are all gone !!!



That's it for me today.  I hope I've inspired you in some small way :)  Don't forget that you still have a few days to get your sketch LO in for this month.  Would love to see a few more gorgeous entries this month.

Until next time, happy scrapping x

No comments: