Monday, September 9, 2013

Too Tall by Judith

Good morning and welcome to the start of another week. Today I have a layout to share with you that I completed recently for a colour challenge. I had fun creating the background using Dylusions spray, water and a Crafters Workshop template. Then I added more chevrons using ink. I also used some Viva Decor Ferro texture paint to add the brick wall using another template.



Some close ups of my Purple Pumpkin goodies. This XL fabric button started life as blue, white and yellow but because I needed orange I just altered the colour using a normal texta. Worked a treat. You would never know!

 
Another Purple Pumpkin spotty fabric button teamed up with some blue chevron washi tape.


Other Purple Products I have used: Grey polka dot washi tape and an orange spotty fabric button.

Well that's me done for today. Hope you got some inspiration.

Judith xx

No comments: