Friday, March 7, 2014

Hello...Helloo...

Hello people's...hope you are having a great week.
My week has been busy with work, helping with kids assignments and sport.

Today I am sharing a just because layout. I don't often get to scrap these layouts but I felt the need to pull out my papers and trimmer and I created this layout.


I love bright colours, so when I developed this photo of my niece I decided to go bright and funky to match her T-shirt.

Here are a few close ups of the Lollipop Fabric Buttons on my layout:


You couldn't miss them!!! LOL

Thanks for stopping by today on the blog...

By the way....

Have you checked out this months sketch designed by me????

I don't do these very often, so I would love you to enter this month if you can find the time to scrap.

Kylie

xxx

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

THose buttons look totally FABULICIOUS...I am seriously impressed:):) Clever cookie!!