Monday, March 10, 2014

One Direction with Monique Liedtke

I have a 17 year old daughter who's totally smitten with the boys from One Direction especially with the blond one, Niall. She has countless photos and posters of them in her room, went to their concerts when they were in Holland and when they are in London next June we're going there too! Yes, she's a true fan!! Oh how she would love to meet them irl! 

For today I created a layout of her posing in front of a 1D photo. I used a lot of Jillibean Soup and combined it with a crochet Purple Pumpkin doily, a piece of red PP washi tape with hearts and some PP twine


I'm sooooo happy with my Purple Pumpkin goodies!! Here's a close-up of the washi tape and the twine: 


and here's a close-up of the crochet doily:



and a close-up of the Silhouette cut I used and a tag with hidden journaling:


Thank you so much for stopping by Purple Pumpkin's blog today! I hope I gave you some inspiration to scrap! 

Hugs,
Monique

1 comment:

Michelle said...

This is such a fun page! I love that JB placemat. It is perfect for this. My almost 16 yr old daughter LOVES them too. We haven't been to a concert, but there was a store for a short time at the Mall of America that she had to stop in and see and get something.