Saturday, March 8, 2014

"waiting for the bus" - by Arnlaug Koppang

Hi everyone! Hope you're having a fantastic saturday:-)

Today I'm going to show you a page I did for the latest case file over at CSI. Still time to join in on the fun;-)
I recently went on vacation to Tenerife with my family. So nice to get some sun and warm climate in the middle of the cold norwegian winter:-) 

This page is made by simply stamping some distress ink on a acrylic block and sprizing it with water, and then pressing it on to the cardstock. 



Next I layered some Purple Pumpkin washi tape and some stamps. I made a flap by stapling together a tag, a little paper bag and a project life card. Behind it are some more memories from our trip.


As always the buttons are just perfect for the cute little details:-)


 Looove the bird washi:-)


 I also love using motex tape for the title.


Thanks for looking:-)

No comments: