Sunday, April 13, 2014

Hello There....

Hello...

Well I hope everyone is enjoying the school holidays. The first term went so quick...good that way.
My girls are going to be kicking back in their PJ's and relaxing.

Today I'm sharing the Stuck layout for the 1st April release.


Had a lot of fun creating this layout...sort of matched the fun my 3 girls were having at the park on this particular day.

Here are a couple of close ups:

Layering of dolieys and a fabric button looks so good together.


Tickets are great to stick out from behind embellishments.


My second layout I'm sharing today has been created for Sketches with A Twist.


Here are a few close ups:


Thanks for stopping by the Purple Pumpkin Blog today....
Hope you can get your scrappy gear on and create some wonderful projects.
Have you checked out this months sketch? Its a beauty!!!
We would love to see some more new faces in our gallery....so why not have a go!!

Bye
Kylie
xxx








1 comment:

Chidkid said...

I do love this.. Such a great take on the sketch. I aim to have a go at your sketch this weekend too so, in the words of Arnie, 'I'll be back' (now I've found you! )