Tuesday, June 3, 2014

"Solid" - by Arnlaug Koppang

Hi everybody! Finally summer has arrived in Norway and we are truly enjoying each day:-)

I made a layout about my girls playing football together. They are so looking forward to starting on the team "Solid", but they still have to wait a couple of years until they start school.

This page is a really easy page to make, and I think the result is super fun! All I did was punching out circles in different sizes. I also puched out the pictures. To make the pics stand more out I used some gelatos around the edges. 




Since this is a page about football (soccer) I thought it would be fun to keep everything in a round shape. So what's more perfect to use than PP buttons? 

Love the fabric once and you'll find tons of them in the Purple Pumpkin shop. 




1 comment:

anne-louise said...

This is fantastic I love the simplicity yet the amazing creative flair that goes with it.